CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Catching Up!

I've been getting some slack from people because I haven't posted for so long. So I thought I better give a quick update. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures for everyone to look at.

On September 27th, Paul and I went to a company bbq at my boss, Kathy's home in Draper. I just want to say how thankful I am for my job and for the company I work for. I have been with JK Ventures for just over a year now as their Controller and I enjoy every minute of it! It is such a difference from the old company I worked for (which shall remain nameless :-)). The work is challenging and fulfilling and it is nice to be rewarded for working my butt off! Paul recently joined our team as the new Asset Manager and he is loving being back in property management. If RVA Properties in Logan hadn't gone out of business after the owner died, I'm pretty sure we would still be living there and Paul would be still be working for them. It was pretty much his dream job and now he has the chance to fulfill that dream with JK Ventures! The bbq was a fun opportunity to be together with the people I work with after hours. We were actually able to talk about stuff other than work. I am so lucky to work with so many wonderful people!!

Last Saturday Paul invited some of his friends to our house for an end of year bbq. Unfortunately, it decided to snow! But that didn't deter Paul. He just put on his winter coat and cooked up some delicious hamburgers. We hadn't seen his friends Josh and Melissa in quite awhile and it was fun to see them. Nate and Mindee were the other couple that came. We actually just saw them a few weeks ago when we went to the Melting Pot with them. Which brings me to another subject........the Melting Pot is sooooo yummy! Their bread and cheese and their desserts are absolutely delicious!

So anyway, that is pretty much all I have to say for now. My family is coming down this weekend so I will probably have something to post next week.

0 comments: