CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Kids Say the Craziest Things!

Paul and I teach the sunbeams at church. We have 11 kids (thankfully they don't all come every week!). They are so cute and they say the funniest things. We had our primary program a couple weeks ago and there was a practice on Saturday. Each of the little kids has a speaking part in the program. After one of the little girls said her part, she looked at me and said, "I have another line". I told her she had just said her line and it was perfect. She looked at me again and insisted that she had another line to say. I asked her what it was and she said, "It's My Money and I need it now!!!!". I was silent laughing so hard, I was crying. The other kids in my class kept saying, "Teacher, why are you laughing so hard?". For those of you not familiar with this famous line, I am attaching the link you can go to and see for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX0fIi3H-es

1 comments:

Amanda

THAT would have been good! I have to admit I had no idea- but certainly funny! Love it.