CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Girls Night!!


My old roommates and I (Tristin, Chanel & Jamie) try to get together at least once a month for dinner and to catch up on all the good gossip. Tonight we went to PF Changs (yum, yum!). We haven't all been able to get together for a couple of months, so it was exciting that we were finally able to meet up. I have to say that these girls are the most awesome group of friends. They have been there for me through all the high and low points of my life and they have seen me at my worst and still love me (at least I think they do!.......they keep inviting me to monthly dinners so I guess I'm not out yet :) Thanks girls for the being the best friends a girl can have!

3 comments:

Jamie

Right back atcha! It was great fun!!! See you next month :)

Ashley Mullen

Alli, how are you? Where are you? Love your blog. I found it on July's who I found in facebook. How is everyone? Your Dad?

Handprints on the Walls

Good times! We'll still be doing this when we're 70, but we'll be hitting Chuck-a-Rama with our Senior Citizen discounts.