CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Paul and I celebrated 7 years of marriage on October 19. I can hardly believe so many years have gone by. I think back to our wedding day and that day was and still is the best day of my life. I remember Paul picking me up to take me to the temple and how much I loved him! Coming out of the temple doors was like being a movie star. All our friends and family were there to congratulate us and so many people were taking pictures. Even though the wedding was in October, the day was beautiful and warm. It was really the most perfect day. I can't believe how lucky I am that I married such a wonderful guy. He is so loving, caring, forgiving, understanding, and PATIENT - I can be pretty hard to live with sometimes :-). Here's to 7 wonderful years of marriage and to many wonderful countless years to come........

4 comments:

Jamie

Congrats!!! Time sure flies when you're having fun. You two are so cute and I'm so happy for both of you.

DaLynn

Congragulations!! That's great! When are you coming this way so we can get together with all the "girls"??

Sarah

Congratulations on & wonderful years Alli and Paul! I hope that you are both doing well! My mom said that you were trying to get onto my blog the other day. I sent you an invite so i hope that it worked. Facebook me if it didnt and i will try again! Talk to you soon!

Katie Russell

7 years aye! I can't believe how time flies. Congratulations! That is so great. Hope to see you soon!