CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tag!

I stole this from Shellee's Blog, because I liked it so much!

10 years ago I was:
1. 20 years old (Ah! I loved being in my twenties!)
2. Working as a legal secretary in Logan and getting residency so I could begin USU the next year.
3. Living with Jamie, Chanel, Amber, Mandy, and Janice (Party!).
4. Living on $750 a month ( I just did the math on that and I about passed out. I only made $9,000 a year!! How could I possibly have been living!)
5. Single and loving it!

5 things on today’s to do list:
1. Update Blog (done)
2. Work
3. Visiting Teaching
4. Watch some TV (isn't that sad that is on my to do list)
5. Set out my workout clothes so I can be ready for the morning (I might actually start my workout regimin)

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chips and Salsa
2. Candy (any kind: Kit Kats, Laffy Taffy, Nerds, Peanut Butter Cups, Milk Duds, Junior Mints, etc.)
3. Ice Cream
4. Cookies (any kind but especially white chocolate chip macadamia nut and pumpkin chocolate chip)
5. Dorito's (I am really liking Blazin Buffalo lately)

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy either a Range Rover or a BMW 5 Series for me and a brand new Toyota Tundra for Paul

2. Pay off my mortgage
3. Travel to London, Italy, Greece, Hawaii, and anywhere else I could go
4. Buy tons of designer clothes
5. Invest for my future

5 places I have lived:
1. Sugar City, Idaho
2. Rexburg, Idaho
3. Logan, Utah
4. Idaho Falls, Idaho (Does this count since I never actually lived there for more than weekends?)
5. Syracuse, Utah

5 jobs I have had:
1. Stocker & Cashier at Horkley's Convenience Store
2. McDonald's (And I think all kids should have to experience working fast food)
3. Legal Secretary
4. Accountant at Wasatch Property Management
5. Controller at JK Ventures

I tag Jamie

3 comments:

Anonymous

Alli, I'm so glad you did this! I love to read these but never tag anyone else because so many people don't like to do them. I can't believe it's been more than 10 yrs since Ricks...we're getting old(er).

Jessica

whenever i think of you and mcdonalds i think of you telling me about the diet coke and lemon drive thru story!

Amanda

That was great, Alli! Happy Anniversary, too- you were a gorgeous bride!