CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas with the SkidKid Clan

My family came from Idaho this weekend so we could celebrate Christmas. We got together at July's on Saturday afternoon to start the festivities. We went to Gateway shopping and to eat dinner. Then we came back to July's where we played games until late that night. The next morning we got up early and made a big breakfast and then opened presents. Cayman was pretty funny. She would take someone their gift and then start opening it before anyone else could. She loved opening all the presents. I think everyone was happy with their presents. I know I was happy with mine......three books! What could be a better gift. We also got an extra surprise from July and Cory, an announcement that she is having another baby!! I will get to be an aunt once again. Christmas was fun and I enjoyed being with my family!