CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas in Logan with the Watsons

Christmas Eve Paul and I got to leave work early (that was the best present of all!). We went up to Logan to make homemade pizza's. This has been a Christmas Eve Tradition for the Watsons since they were little kids. We made yummy pizza's and visited and then everyone left for home around 8:00 so they could prepare for Christmas Morning. Christmas morning, Paul and I slept in (which we can do since we don't have to play Santa for any kids). We got up around 9:00 and opened our presents. I got clothes, pajama pants, 2 purses (so stinkin cute!), shoes (also stinkin cute), and I can't remember what else. Paul got a couple Shamwow! (He likes to get at least one AS Seen on TV item for Christmas ever year), Photoshop, clothes, all 3 seasons of Prison Break, Fletch and some other stuff I can't remember (even though I bought them). Then we drove back up to Logan to spend the day with Paul's fam. We got there around 2. We ate a yummy turkey lunch and then opened all our presents. After presents were opened, we read The Polar Express (also a Watson Christmas tradition), watched a video on the birth of Christ and then played games. Kari and Clarke brought up their Wii so we played a little We Cheer, which was a lot harder than I thought it would be. I guess I'm a little out of practice. :-) Paul and I left Logan around 11:00 to face the bad weather home. Sardine Canyon was awful and it took us almost two hours to get home, but once we were safe in bed, I was thankful for a wonderful Christmas day!
Lyn
Charlotte (what a little cutie)
Lisa
Nick
Rick
Dave (Lamp as seen in The Christmas Story)
Kari
Clark
Dani
Paul, my sweetie :-)
Kaden (I can't believe how old he's getting!)
Tanner
Ethan

1 comments:

Amanda

Alli- you are so gorgeous! It doesn't surprise me, either, that you are a new yorker!