CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Something Missing.......


I've had this picture on my computer since Thanksgiving and as I was looking at it today, I couldn't help but feel that something was missing.......my mom. I like to think she is standing right between me and Mel poking her head over Grandma's and making a funny face, like she always liked to do. It's been nine years since she died, and there isn't a day that goes by that I'm not reminded of her. I see her in me every day. It's funny when you're growing up how you don't want to turn into your parents, but I have to say, if I could grow up to be like my mom, I would! I love you Mom!

4 comments:

camie

ahh, alli, i loved this post. and loved your mom too, she was always so wonderful to me.

Jamie

...and your mom would be so proud of you! That's such a great picture of you ladies!

Eternity//Skidz

don't worry alli i wish she was here now also, i sure could use her right now in my life

Eternity//Skidz

don't worry alli i wish mom could be here to, i sure could use her right about now to talk to and just have her give me a hug and tell me everythings gonna be ok