CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Family

The 2nd week of November we went to Idaho to watch my brother be ordained an Elder. It was a great weekend! Paul and I got up there early Saturday afternoon. We ate lunch at Sammy's, hung out at Ryan's apartment and then went bowling that night. I love spending time with Mel, Phil, Ryan, Dad & Carma. We don't get to see them as much as I would like, so every minute counts! The next day July, Cory, Cayman and Cooper came up and they stopped to bring Grandma with them. She was surprising Ryan. It was such an amazing experience to be able to watch my brother receive the office of Elder. I know my mom was proud of him and so was I!!! It's hard to get our entire family together and I love this picture because everyone is in it.

After the ordination, we had dinner where my Dad made his famous roast. MMMMMM......no one can make gravy like him. We played foosball and even Grandma got in on it. Looks like she's having a great time. I love my family and can't wait to see them all for Christmas!!!

0 comments: