CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas in Logan

Last week we celebrated Christmas in Idaho. This weekend we celebrated in Logan. Paul and I headed to Logan on Christmas Eve. We started with the Watson tradition of making mini pizza's and eating garlic bread from Fredrico's. After we were done stuffing our faces, we started a new tradition where the little kids acted out The Christmas Story (the actual story, not the one that plays on TBS for 24 hours every Christmas). Ethan was Joseph, Charlotte was Mary, Mason was Baby Jesus and Alice was the angel (so stinking cute!).
Jake even got to play a part as the donkey. He did an excellent job. After The Christmas Story, Tanner read us a Santa Claus story.

It was a fun time with the family. Paul and I spent the night at Lyn and Dave's so we got to spend Christmas morning with them. That afternoon I met my Dad and Carma at Burger King to say hi. They were just passing through on their way to SLC to pick up Carma's grandaughter. I made them take a slight detour so I could see them. I'm so happy they decided to make the stop! I loved seeing them. After they left, Paul and I went up to see what Santa had brought the boys (Kaden, Ethan and Tanner) and to play a little Halo. I have to say, I kicked some serious trash. The rest of the Watson clan came up around 2:00 so we could eat lunch and open presents. We also had a little dance off with the Wii games, Just Dance and Michael Jackson. Those Watson kids can dance!!! No competing with them. Christmas was so wonderful and I am so thankful I have two wonderful families to celebrate with. I am one lucky girl!

0 comments: