CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

10 Things I Love About My Life!

I was tagged by my cousin Erin so here goes.

These are the ten things in my life that I love, that make me feel alive and happy.

1. My wonderful husband - I am so blessed he is in my life and that he puts up with me.
2. Incredible Families - The Skidmore and Watson Clans are the greatest.
3. Many Amazing Friends
4. Good Health....and up until a couple years ago, an awesome metabolism. Darn it! Growing older sucks!
5. The Gospel. I would be lost without it.
6. My house, neighborhood and ward.
7. Being an American. There is nothing greater than being able to live in this country.
8. Sugar!!! This includes candy, ice cream, cheesecake, regular cake, donuts (raspberry filled powdered donuts, of course), chocolate, etc.
9. TV, Movies, and Books - I love escaping from reality, even if it is only for a couple hours.
10. Traveling - Once I retire, I am seeing the world. Until then, a trip every now and then will have to do.

I tag anyone who reads this blog. Hee, Hee!

3 comments:

Phillip and Melanee Ashton

You travel??? To where IDAHO every now and again! HAHA!!

Jamie

That's great list to have! Amen to #8

garrett

It makes me laugh a little every time I get reminded that your maiden name is Skidmore. :)

p.s. I probably won't do the tag, but I will continue to read your blog. Even if your posts give me away to the marketing department at work.