CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Idaho!!

Friday night Paul and I went up to Idaho to spend the weekend. We got to my dad's house around 9:00 and joined him and Carma in playing the Wii until midnight. Those two are experts at all the games!!! I wish I could blame my lack of skill on being tired, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't the case.

The next morning I got up bright and early to meet Tara and Katie in Idaho Falls for breakfast at Perkins. It was so much fun to see them!!! I was hoping Jessica and
DaLynn could be there too, but they weren't able to make it. And of course, I wished Lesha were in town, because I would have loved to see her. It was so fun to talk and laugh with two of my oldest friends. It is crazy that we have been friends since 8th grade (that is almost 20 years!!!), and although at times it is months (or sometimes years) since we have seen each other, we pick up right where we left off. I love those girls and wish I could see them more often!! I'm going to see if I can find some old high school photo's to post, so anxiously await those. :-)

That afternoon I went to Millhollow for the most delicious yogurt in the world... banana with snackwells cookies in a waffle cone. Yumm! Yumm! I wish, I wish there was a Millhollow in Utah!!! Probably a good thing there isn't, or I would weigh 20 pounds more than I do.

Saturday night July, Cory, and Cayman came up and so began another fun filled night of the Wii. Melanee made a cake and Cayman was helping stir it and then of course eating the beaters. It was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. She had chocolate everywhere! She got some on her belly and she kept trying to lick it off. She could never quite get her belly and tongue to connect, but she never stopped trying. It was hilarious!!

The next morning we went to Idaho Falls to the blessing of my cousin Kami's baby. He is such a little cutie!! We went to her house after the blessing for lunch and I got to see the whole Larsen clan. I love those guys too!! On our way home, we stopped to see Grandma Mead. She told us the story of how Grandpa proposed. It is always a great time to see her and the one thing I miss about living in Idaho is not being able to see Grandma as much.

The weekend was fun and it made me realize how blessed I am to have so many great friends and a wonderful family!

1 comments:

Jamie

How fun! If you've got family and friends (and apparently a Wii) whatelse do you need?