CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Help! I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up!



Today has been one of those days! I've always had a fear of falling down my stairs at work and breaking my neck and today, I got to conquer that fear. I'm sure you're asking yourself how a 30 year old woman can manage to fall down the stairs, but then you remember it is me and you aren't surprised anymore.

I was standing at the top of the stairs, I went to place my foot on the next step and the next thing I knew I was on my knees. I bounced down a couple of stairs on my knees before doing a face plant, skidding down the remaining stairs and coming face to face with the bottom of the stairs. Ok, I'm sure it was hilarious, but it hurt like *&%#!!!! I jumped up hoping no one had seen me, but nope, I couldn't be that lucky. Then I see Paul coming out of his office. He very kindly says he heard a thump and thought to himself, I'll bet Alli fell down the stairs. He was very nice to give me a hug even though he was laughing so hard he couldn't get another word in.

Here are the awful, horrible stairs that almost took my life (hee hee) and a picture of my battle wounds. I even tore my shoe!! Seriously, what a way to start the morning.

4 comments:

DaLynn

I can't remember the name of the disease we always teased you that you had...the one where your muscles loose control of themselves? Sounds like it got you again!! ;)

Jessica

I'm so sorry! I am on the ground rolling... I always thought I would fall downt hose stairs.. hey look at the good side.. your legs were shaved for the pic :)

Henich Family

Oh man...I've had a stair falling story. But it was at RC Willey and of course TONS of people around and to top it off I hit cabinet that was at the bottom so it made even more noise. Then the sales guy that was helping me yelled "oh man Andrea are you ok"

Katie Russell

ALLI! I feel bad saying this but I am totally busting a gut right now. I am sorry! It just reminds me of the good ole days! I really do hope that you are OK though. Love you . . .