CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Yummiest Dessert Ever!!!

Ok - I just had to share this dessert with you. My BFF Lindsay shared it with me and it is probably the most delicious thing I have ever tasted. I have quite the sweet tooth and this is by far the yummiest one ever!!! So here is the recipe and I hope you all enjoy it.

ICE CREAM KRISPIE DESSERT:
1/2 cup butter melted
2 cups rice krispies
3/4 cups chopped cashews
1/4 cup almond pieces
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup coconut
Mix butter and sugar, pour over rice, coconut, nuts and press 2/3 mixture into a 9X13 pan; slice ice cream into 1 1/2" slabs spread over bottom and cover with remaining mixture and freeze.

For toppings you can do strawberries and strawberry glaze, or chocolate and carmel sauce. I am not kidding. This will be a dessert that you will have to hide or you will eat the whole pan.

A big thanks to Lindz for introducing me to it!

Enjoy!!!

0 comments: