CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Busy Week!

Wow, this last week was pretty busy. On July 23, Paul and I met up with July, Cory and Cayman to go to the Bountiful 24th of July Parade. It was at 6:00 p.m. and holy crap was it hot!!! The parade wasn't too fun, but watching Cayman dance to all the marching bands was. She is such a little cutie and I love to make her laugh.

On July 25th, we went to Clark and Kari's to celebrate our other niece's 2 year birthday. It was good to see the whole Watson Clan. Charlotte is so smart and she loved the book and dollhouse we got her. It was hard to pull her away from the new books to get her to play with the dollhouse. She loves reading!! Kari was able to put her hair in ponytails and she sure looked cute!

Then on Sunday, Paul and I had to talk in church. That is so scary! Paul did an amazing job. He has such a knack for talking.....no nerves at all. He was interesting and informative and the congregation loved it. I was so nervous and my legs and hands were shaking so bad I thought I was going to fall over. But I made it through and it seemed to go ok. Thank goodness that is over with and now maybe we won't have to talk for another 5 years!

Paul and I have discovered that golfing on Sunday afternoons is a great activity. We get to spend time together enjoying the outdoors and not just sit on the couch watching TV. We went last week and this week and I think we will probably go next week too. It is nice to be able to go and get some use out of my new clubs we bought in May. I have to say, my game is improving. I think we may even be able to join some couples tournaments next year. (hee hee, we'll see). Paul is an awesome golfer. I don't know if its his skill or his expensive clubs, maybe a little of both, but he does a really good job.

2 comments:

Unknown

What? Golfing on Sunday after you give a talk in sacrament? You little REBELS!!! Sounds like fun.. we should go together some time. Cory loves to golf too!!I am not half bad either.

Jessica

I am so glad you posted something new.
Ok I agree you have a very interesting life, not boring at all!
I have only one question.. golfing on sunday??? ha ha as long as you relax and spendtime with your family its all good right? :)