CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Couple of My New Favorite Things

I just wanted to share with everyone a couple of my new favorite things. The first one is my new obsession with a woman named TiffanyD. :) She has a wonderful blog and many youtube videos that I love to watch. She does amazing things with makeup!! I had a big event last weekend and thanks to her I was able to do the prettiest smokey eye. You can watch her here: www.makeupbytiffanyd.blogspot.com



TiffanyD is also the one who told me about my second favorite thing, Coastal Scents Makeup. For all you that love great products at a bargain, this is the site for you: www.coastalscents.com I bought the 88 Warm Palette, a steal at only $24.99!!!


Have fun!

3 comments:

Erin

I love that! I'm going to check it out :)

Henich Family

Wow...I hate doing eye makeup because I swear I can never get it on right. I loved this!

Anonymous

Oh my gosh! I love her website. I'm a little obsessed. I watch her videos all the time!