CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!


Well, I celebrated my ??st birthday last week (a lady never tells her age). I went to lunch on Friday with July, Cory, and Cayman and there was a surpise for me when I got to Spaghetti Mama's.......Melanee!! She brought me a delicious cupcake and got to eat lunch with us. That was a start to a wonderful weekend.

That night Paul and I went to dinner with our friends, Lindsay and Shayne and their boys to The Mandarin in Bountiful. They have the yummiest orange chicken and garlic noodles. I love that place!!

The next day, (my actual birthday), Paul had planned a bbq with his family and mine (except only July, Cory, and Cayman were able to come from my family). We had a lot of fun. We bbq'd and then opened presents and ate Oreo Ice Cream Cake. Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful presents and the fun!! It was a great birthday! This was the first birthday in 3 years that Paul and I were able to celebrate on the actual day, so it made it extra special. I think the best part was that Paul did anything I asked him to......and he did it with a smile on his face and always answered with the sweetest voice, "Of Course I will do that!". I wish it were my birthday every day!

1 comments:

Jamie

I'm so glad you're my friend - you're so darn cute sitting there with your cake. And you deserve to have every wish granted! Glad you had such a great weekend.