CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weekend Update

On Saturday we decided it was time to put up the outside Christmas lights. We never got around to it last year and I really wanted to have them this year. Paul searched all day Saturday for white and red lights. There were none that came packaged together so we knew we would have to switch out lights so I could have a strand of white and red lights mixed together. After he was gone most of the morning trying to find them, bringing home the wrong ones, and going back out to get the right ones, we finally found the perfect lights. We set out all the strands and switched out the lights. Then Paul hung them up outside. We turned them on and they were awesome.......for about 3 seconds when they shut off. We had blown a fuse. So now we have Christmas lights hanging that don't work. I guess we can work on that problem next weekend. :-)

That night we went to the Coldplay concert with our friends Lindsay and Shayne. It was so much fun! Coldplay is one of my favorite bands and it was great to see them in concert. Chris Martin was so funny, skipping and dancing all over the stage.

I am looking forward to Thanksgiving and being able to spend time with my family. I hope everyone has a great day and remembers that we have so much to be thankful for! We are truly blessed.

0 comments: