CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Weekend in Idaho
















Paul and I went up to Idaho this weekend to spend some time with my family. We got up there late Friday night. The next morning, we tried to go to the early morning session at the new Rexburg Temple, but after getting up and driving to the temple, we discovered it was closed for maintenance!! We were a little disappointed, but we will try again the next time we are up there. It is my dad's birthday next week so us kids went and found him a patio swing for his new house. He met us out at his new house and was pretty excited to see his new present. His house is almost finished and it looks awesome!! We can't wait for Dad and Carma to be able to move in. We left for Jackson, Wyoming around 4:00 so we could go see the Bar J Wranglers. We of course had to stop at the Spud Drive-In because it has such great picture taking opportunities (I think the one of Paul driving the truck is pretty funny!) Then we continued on our way. After waiting from 5:00 to 7:00, the show finally began. We ate the yummiest food: BBQ ribs, beef, chicken, bbq beans, baked potatoes, biscuit's and spice cake. Then the program started. It was pretty good and the Wranglers were pretty funny. Thanks Dad for inviting us to go! On Sunday we visited Grandma Betty and took her to lunch at Sizzler. Grandma and I have this little joke going.....whenever I call and she's not there, I leave a message asking if she's out partying. I called her this morning to see what time we could come visit her and she wasn't there. When she called me back, she told me she had just gotten home from partying the night before. She is a pretty funny lady. It was a great weekend and it was fun to spend time with the family.

4 comments:

Anonymous

Cute pics, love Paul in the truck and you girls on the swing with your dad...looks like fun!

Anonymous

And by the way, you look GREAT! Cute one of you and Paul. (ok, I guess I love them all!)

Amanda

Hi Alli! It's your long lost roomie- I love blogging- just began in Jan. and now with Jamie on board I was able to skip over to yours! You look awesome- you're just as cute as ever! Your home looks amazing.. come see me at www.threekidsinatub.blogspot.com
!!

The Burninghams

I saw that pic of your family on July's facebook. Cute!!! I found your blog on Dalynn's. You are as always so adorable.